Give the gift of Music!
Just in time for the Holidays!
What could be better than giving yourself or someone you love the gift of music and togetherness?
Gift Certificates are available for download and printing.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION DISCOUNT!
Register for our Winter Session by December 9th
and save 10%
That's a full 10 week session for $180
and a $130 for each additional sibling!
- Tuition for the 10 week session is $200 per child and includes the Music Together professionally recorded CDs, downloadable song code to access the online Family Music Zone, Songbook, Growth Chart, Parent Guide and DVD with activity suggestions for parents and parent education materials.
- Reduced rate of $140 per sibling of first registered child.
- Infants under 8 months on the first day of class may attend for free with a registered sibling. There is no need to register your infant - bring them along for the fun!
- There is absolutely no need to have any prior musical training though Parents and Caregivers are strongly encouraged to participate in class - we all join in the fun together! When your child sees you participating, they will want to join in too! Your excitement and enthusiasm in class is greatly appreciated. After all, you are your child's greatest role model!
- No refunds will be given after the first day of the Fall, Winter, Spring or Summer Sessions. No exceptions. There is a $30 Registration Cancellation fee for any registration cancelled within the first 2 weeks of the Session start date. A full refund is available before the 2 week Session start date.
- We do not pro-rate for late registrations, but we DO offer make up classes for any missed classes due to late registration.
- Make up classes are made on a space available basis. 2 make up classes are permitted per child. Sorry, no refunds for missed classes.
- Make up classes may not be carried into other Sessions
- We realize that it is very temping to want to document all the fun and musical growth your child may have in every class, but we respectfully ask that you put away your phone and/or camera during class time. There will be an opportunity for a "photo" day during the last class of each 10 week Session for plenty of pictures!
- Confirmations will be sent by email.